Animators at Law Changes Name to A2L Consulting
New Name Reflects Breadth of Litigation Support Services Offered by the National 16-Year-Old Litigation Consulting Firm Including Jury Consulting, Mock Trials, Litigation Graphics, Courtroom Animation, E-Briefs and Trial Technicians/Courtroom Hot Seat Operators.
Washington, DC, August 01, 2011 -- Animators at Law, a leading national litigation consulting firm today announced its name change to A2L Consulting. Since 1995, Animators at Law has helped create and define the litigation consulting industry by supporting litigators from 100 percent of America’s largest law firms. The original “Animators at Law” has evolved its services portfolio beyond the core offerings of trial graphics and animation, to include jury research services and trial technicians/technology. The current mix of litigation consulting services offered by A2L Consulting include:
- Jury Consulting: Mock Trials, Witness Preparation, Juror Questionnaires
- Litigation Graphics: Information Design, Animation & Trial Graphics, Model Construction, Trial Presentation Consulting
- Trial Technology: Technology Setup, Trial Database Setup & Support, Hot Seat Operator/Trial Technician
- E-Briefs: iPad® Compatible, USB Drive or DVD
“Consistent with our legacy of delivering high-end yet cost-effective trial consulting in key areas of the litigation life cycle, many years ago we began providing complementary and integrated services around our trial presentation services. Though we have provided jury consulting and trial technology for more than 10 years, even some of our most loyal clients were confused about our offering because of our original company name,” stated Kenneth J. Lopez, CEO of A2L Consulting and Founder of Animators of Law.
“Furthermore, as we have continued to expand our geographic scope, with our U.S. revenue divided 50/50 between east and west coasts in 2010 and international revenue growing, we needed a strong brand that would reflect the fact that consulting is our core service.”
The last year for the firm has brought more innovations and improvements than any previous year including:
- The company’s contribution to more than $2 billion dollars of litigation victories including the 6th largest patent verdict in history;
- The publication of a popular blog called the Litigation Consulting Report;
- - Production of a record-setting series of electronic briefs (ebriefs): upwards of 60,000 hyperlinks in over 4,000 pages of court briefs referencing 5,000 documents
- - The launch of “ACCESS” - a client collaboration portal that allows sharing of information in real-time and around the globe;
- - The expansion and enhancement of the leadership team;
- - The extension of flat fee pricing options to include trial technician services as well as litigation graphics services;
Along with the updated identity, the firm has launched a new website at www.A2LConsulting.com. All existing web page links formerly on the animators.com website have been forwarded to the corresponding page on the A2L Consulting website. Emails sent to animators.com addresses will be redirected to the new email addresses as well assuring a seamless transition for A2L Consulting’s clients and contacts.
“On the heels of all of the great achievements in the past year, and as we embark on the next phase of our company's growth and expansion to be announced soon," commented Lopez, “we are energized by the opportunity to refresh our corporate identity to reflect our expanded horizons and the exciting road ahead.”
About A2L Consulting
Founded in 1995, A2L Consulting offers litigation consulting services to law firms and corporations worldwide. The firm's services include jury consulting, litigation graphics and trial technology including trial techs and hot seat operators. A2L headquarters is in Washington, DC and it has personnel or a presence in New York, Miami, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco. The firm's work routinely takes it to those cities plus Boston, Newark, New Jersey, Wilmington, Delaware, Philadelphia, Virginia, Maryland, Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix and London, England.
Contact Persuadius 24/7 to run
Have Questions or Need Help?
I would be happy to serve as your point of contact for questions about jury consulting, mock trials, litigation graphics, in-court trial support technicians, visual advocacy and other litigation consulting services:
Director, Client Development